Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pittsburgh Podcamp 2010

I went to support my husband then realized, as usual, Mr Carpetbagger stumbled on to a good thing. I changed my focus and dove into the deep end just for me. I met Amy, Andrea, Kathryn, Rob, The Comic Book Guys, James, Joe, Beth, Steve, Mr. & Mrs. Scarehouse/Etna, and Jennifer. I went to seminars about Podcasts, SEOs, and Twitter because I know nothing about them. I went to Secret Agent L because I knew I’d cry.

With no plan and no delay, my blog begins with this thought: Thai, Chinese societies, and others venerate age due to the preponderance of experience and wisdom. Perhaps our society doesn’t look to the older generation because our nutrition and lifestyles are so bad that the elderly are demented, and by default the best minds available ARE the young. I don’t want to leave the next generation of my family feeling like we all abdicated, so I’ve been working hard and gaining back ground I had lost the past few years. Short term memory has improved enough that in the last 2 months, the only memory lapses were the same struggles I had when I was younger. I credit this to invigorating co-workers, nutrition, ginkgo biloba, water, and walking 5 miles every day. I've reversed arthritis in wrists, neck, knees and shoulder. On Friday, I was able to jog with no patella pain. None.

Let’s all just sit here and be amazed for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment